Make an appointment
Looking for a job abroad has a lot of challenges, but our agency is at your disposal at any time. You can get the best information if you make an appointment.
Feel free to call +385 98 9610 213
49 Station Rd
In a few steps to employment
In order to find a job adequate to your experience and education as quickly as possible, please fill out this form as accurately as possible:
Frequently asked questions
What are the working conditions in Ireland?
• 4 weeks of paid holidays per year
• 1-2 days off per week
• Free ongoing training and support
• Irish legal contract signed before arrival in Ireland
• Refund for air tickets after the first working month
• 6 months of experience in the field of caregiving
• Driving licence
• English language at A2/B1 level
• Non – smoker/e-cigarettes allowed
• Age 27 +
How and where to live in Ireland?
When moving to Ireland it is possible (but not mandatory) that your employer will provide you with your first accommodation for a shorter period of time or at least give you a recommendation of where to stay for the first few days or weeks. If you organize temporary accommodation yourself, you are offered options from hotels, B & Bs (Bead and Breakfast), hostels to “short term lettings”, and you can search according to the appropriate price and location through search engines.